Best Method for solving worry problems-
- Analysed the situation fearlessly and honestly and figure out what was the worst that could possibly happen as a result of this failure.
- After figuring out what was the worst that could possibly happen, I reconciled myself to accepting it, if necessary.
- From that time on ,he should calmly devoted his time and energy to trying to improve upon the worst which I had already accepted mentally.
- If you have a worry problem, apply the magic formula of Willis H. Carrier by doing ,these three things –
- Ask Yourself “What is the worst that can possibly happen ? “
- Prepare to accept it if you have to
- Then calmly proceed to improve on the worst.
I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew); Their names are what & why & when and how & where & who. – Rudyard Kipling
Three steps to analyse and solve Problem:
- Get the facts
- Analyse the facts
- arrive at a decision and then act on that decision.
Two questions to solve worry:
- what am I worrying about ?
- What can I do about it ?
Apply these questions to your business problems :
- what is the problem?
- What is the cause of the problem ?
- What are all possible solutions to the problem ?
- What solution do you suggest ?